To oversee the day-to-day operation of servers and related infrastructure including hardware and software support. The Systems Administrator will also plan, design and implement systems for our internal datacentre infrastructure, as well as client-side network and server infrastructure. The role is also key for the improvement and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for both internal systems and client infrastructure.
- Maintain and improve datacentre infrastructure including:
- Linux Exim, Radius, Apache, MySQL and Posgres servers
- Windows Hosted Exchange, IIS, AD, Sharepoint and SQL Servers
- KVM based virtual server platform
- Linux iSCSI SAN server
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Server hardware
- Spam filters
- Backup systems
- Firewalls and routers
- Maintain and improve client-side infrastructure:
- KVM Based private cloud platform
- Varied Linux based client-side servers
- Routers and Firewalls
Skill and Experience:
- 4 years’+ experience
- Extensive Linux knowledge, preferably related to Debian, Apache, MySQL, Posgresql, FreeRadius, Plesk
- Microsoft server product family (Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, Hyper-V) knowledge is important, with hands-on experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Internet protocols (DNS/SMTP/HTTP/SSL/SSH/FTP etc) is required
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Scripting knowledge in Python, PHP, Bash, VBScript, LUA
- Able to clearly and simply communicate ideas with peers, leaders and clients
- Maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player
- Willing to be on an after-hours standby schedule
- Ability to work well independently
Should you meet these requirements please send your cv to email@example.com for consideration.
Sales and Marketing
- Marketing and PR IT
- Statistics and Management Services Sales
- Retail and Buying
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and target driven individual to market and sell our products. The incumbent will need to identify, research and implement a sales and marketing strategy for bringing the company’s products to market. He/she will be expected to generate leads and identify and develop new business opportunities through existing and new accounts. Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and convert these to sales. Determine which businesses can benefit from our expertise . He/she will work with the technical team to convert mutual benefit opportunities into sales. Manage an ongoing contact plan that shows frequency and type of contact planned for the long term revenue growth and development. Engage with new contacts to secure meetings with decision makers . Follow and develop a budget, set targets and implement measures to attain same.
Degree requirements: BBusSci or BCom or comparative degree.
How to apply:
Send us a copy of your CV and a short motivation explaining to us why you’d like to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think that you’re a potential fit for our company, we may send you a short quiz to complete or call you. If we like your response we’ll arrange an interview with you.